Tuesday 1 November 2011

Faux Fur

I'm loving the soft fur coats everywhere this winter! you can get the in all different colours, patterns (eg, leopard, dalmatian etc.) There so soft and on those cold winter days you can throw it over anything and it'll look fab! You can get them from nearly every designer and most high-street shops to! Here are a few ideas...

 This fabulous coat from Giorgio Armani (price upon request) is so amazing you'll be wearing inside as well!

My personal favourite- this turquoise fur coat from Gucci is absolutely, stunning but tres pricey. But as I always say, if you got the cash, spend it! 
(£15,900)

If you haven't won the lottery or your grandad isn't the inventor of spam, never fear.... the high street is here!!

River Island, only £60, reduced from £90! Woohoo!

This is a coat I plan to buy for myself! Topshop £98!

No comments:

Post a Comment